Monday, August 2, 2010

God I feel old

Alright, so today is a civic holiday and I was looking on the internet for some images of Super Mario Bros. to help out with a new crochet/knitting/etc. idea that I had very early this morning, when I come across a photo I'm pretty certain is fake. A portable NES system. Now, for those of you who don't know me, which come to think of it is all of you who read this, I'm 25 years old. I was born when the original NES came out and played it like crazy with my sisters when we were kids. This thing was AWESOME and fueled my creative insight and love for games. I'm 25 and I *just* found out that they made a portable NES. Not Nintendo though, my fiancee lets me know that they actually are real but made by some third party company. I have to say,what the heck!!!! It totally looks like the PSP and the GameGear had a small child that isn't able to take discs or small cartridges so just opens it's back a bit so you could shove the old games in. Take a look for yourselves, google or even go to ebay and type in "Portable NES". Now don't take this wrongly though, I'm not saying the portable NES is gay or anything, to the contrary! If I had known they made this I would of gone crazy and bought one in a minute. The only drawbacks are that I already have a Nintendo Wii, DS, Xbox 360, and the old NES. My need for a portable NES is kind of null at the moment.
Would I love to bring the old/original NES games with me wherever I go? HELLS YEAH!
But is it something I would waste money on since I can just play them at home? Nah.

No comments:

Post a Comment