Monday, July 19, 2010

Anger Management

So, yet again the day is met with frustration.
I receive a customer I received last week for the same issue he called about the week before and resist a self facepalm. I explain the same thing that I did last time and let him know that he NEEDS to talk to another department to correct it.
So I transfer him, and hope to dear god that the agent corrects the issue so I don't have to do this all over again.
I listen in to the call that I just transfered the customer to, praying that I hear the words that I know will promise the non return of this unable to follow simple explanations customers.
Then I hear something that is unexpected...the customer starts saying that I was telling him I was unable to pull up the account & told him that the problem was closed! Uhm, what? Seriously? And as he continued to complain all I could think of was "if I were to shut all his stuff off, does that mean I need anger management?"
Let's just hope this day has less stupid people than last week...Oh GOD don't get me started on last week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment