Monday, July 19, 2010

Anger Denied


Now, I don't necessarily love where I work. But I do like having certain loopholes. Namely the "refuse-to-deal-with-rude-customers-because-there's-no-proof-I-hung-up-on-you-bitch" option. Allow me to explain why I love this option that exists but is also non-existant.
I just got a call come in and so I start my half english-half french shpeel. She cuts me off halfway through the french part, and ignorantly says (in french) "you need to speak french to me. Speaking to me in english greatly insults me. And since we live in Quebec, it should be french first and english last. Do you understand this?"
Now, at this point I had many choices.
I *could* have told her to shove it.
I *could* have told her it's actually Canada and all citizens have the right to speak in whatever language they wish.
I *could* have even went with it up to the point I had access to her account & shut all her shit off.
But I decided to take the "I-dont-need-to-deal-with-this-shit" road and hung up on her. :p
Did the bitch deserve it? YES
Was she a bitch? Oh HELL YES!
Did it feel good? It was priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment