Friday, September 10, 2010

I've never felt this lost since "Serial Experiment Lane"

Day home and nothing to do but sit around and find something to pass the time. My roommate and fiance suggest a fun night of a few drinks and watching an anime called "FLCL".
For the record, I drank nothing alcoholic.
I grasped the first five minutes of the anime and then it felt like my brain squeezed through my ear and ran off.
I don't know if the anime was written while the writers were on crack or were high, but it's certain that they were on something for sure.
I mean, who in their right mind thinks that this plot follows smoothly? It's all over the place and runs over what you think you might understand of the story before you've been able to think it through fully and kicks those thoughts out.
I know Japan has a lot of strange anime but I've never seen anything so disorderly and all over the place, like a mentally challenged person wrote it.
If your an anime fanatic then of course it's one of those animes you must watch, but don't try to comprehend anything. Your mind will just be smacked all over and leave you feeling dirty, ashamed, and lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment